- Office Management: (Daily office administration & other routines).
- Be the one point contact for the Talent Acquisition/Recruitment related activities for the company.
- Creatively find new sourcing opportunities (including social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Planning and implementation of recruitment strategy as per business requirements
- Provide professional support and advice on recruitment to line and advise managers on best practice recruitment and selection
- Screening the application forms, conduct HR interviews, shortlist applicants, devise and implement selection processes.
- Scheduling interviews, sending offers to candidates
- Managing internal job postings
- Manage Background Verification for selected candidates
- Maintaining MIS, creating dash boards & updates on a regular basis
- Vendor Management
- Sending the weekly and monthly reports (such as weekly hiring tracker, monthly vacancy report, and month end headcount data for contractors etc)
- Joining formalities for new hires
Good to have
- Excellent communication skills at least
- Good if you have an MBA in HR
- 3 years of recruiting experience in Software industry