Innofied Attended Great Indian Developers Summit (GIDS), 2016
Yes, to celebrate business models using web and mobile, top-notch speakers shared their ideas at GIDS, Bangalore this year. Our JS developers from Innofied went for the event to augment new web & mobile techniques.
GIDS, a four-day long summit on Cloud, Analytics, Dynamic Language, Web & Mobile, Java and Dot Net began on 26th April and rolled till April 30. GIDS is the largest and significant developer event in South Asia global demographic shifts in software development. It was truly a privilege for Innofied to take part in it.
We are not scientist; We are not engineers; We are story tellers (9:00 AM -10:00 AM) – by Scott Davis
- It was a mind-blowing curtain raiser of the day. An amazing speaker and a mind blogging motivational session for one hour.
Technology vs creative; Is creativity essential for technologist? (10:00 AM- 10:15 AM) – by Raman Mehta
- A follow-up session on technology, the prelim before developers starts augmenting new Java ideas.
Visiting the Expo (10:15 AM- 10:45 AM)
- Taking a walk around of the summit and branching and networking a little.
Session 1 (10:45 AM – 11:45 AM)
- Future of web and mobile
- Architecting modern application for web scale
- Redux: functional programming for the web
- MBaas and more
- Dockers for ASP.Net Developers
- Leaner and faster web application using ASP.Net
Session 2 (11:55 AM- 12:55 PM)
- Securing your Front and Back Applications with Keycloak
- Connecting AngularJS to Agnostic Microservices
- Web Apps with AngularJS
- 9 3/4 Ways Zoho’s aPaas Lets Developers Focus on the Juicy 20%
Lunch and Networking (12:55 PM – 14:00 PM)
The food was awesome and networking simply rocked!
Session 3 (15:10 PM – 16:10 PM)
- My Favorite Web App Technology Stack
- Build Web and Mobile Apps Powered by the Cloud with App Services
- Universal Application Development for Windows
- Building Scalable Backend with Go
- Writing Concurrent Programs with Ease using Golang
- Testing in Grails
Session 4 (16:30 PM- 17:30 PM)
- N1QL: SQL for JSON
- Promises and Deferred Objects in jQuery
- Hands on with Angular 2 – once more a rave discussion with Scott Davis
Innofieders had a great time at GIDS 2016!