Digital Marketing Manager
- Ensure top ranking on all search engines for the top keywords identified
- Analyse, recommend and implement strategies to improve share of organic search traffic
- Ensure all SEO work, both off-page and on-page done is on par with Industry Standards
- Keep abreast of new developments in SEO actively. Research, test and propose new approaches to improve search engine ranking
- Have proven track-record of creative optimization and successive gains
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience in using various keyword & Online analysis tools like Google Analytics, Webmaster Tool, keyword tool etc.
- Be up-to-date with current SEO trends and learning
- Be able to multi-task and work independently
- Experience in international projects/languages will be an add-on
- Improve Search Engine Rank through organic SEO
- Manage and maintain keyword lists, including keyword rankings
- Work with copywriters and development team to create content that is relevant to SEO campaigns
- Back link strategy and implementation
- Oversee SEO strategies and recommend site enhancements that maximize ROI and increase rank of organic search listings
- Social Media Optimization
- Knowledge of SEO Basics, Google updates, ranking factors and Search Engine Marketing Techniques
- The candidate must be able to perform all off-page tasks successfully, including article/press release/directory submissions, RSS feeds, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting on social networks.
- Knowledge of basic on page SEO activities like meta tags, sitemap, header tags, URl optimization etc.
- Should be good in writing descriptions and ads if required.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics and webmaster tools required.
- Sound Hands-on knowledge and understanding of reporting and content performance tracking
- 4+year experience required.