HR Activities :
- HR Operations conducting joining formalities, preparing offer letters, exit formalities, induction of new joiners
- Employee Engagement Activities, encourage team participation
- Arranging the Induction program.
- Grievance management -Implement a robust grievance management system where employee grievances are sorted out in the most effective way
- Understand Recruitment requirements and search candidates from relevant media.
- Scheduling Interviews with respective managers.
- Maintaining the personal files of the employees.
- Maintaining the attendance of the employees and leave records.
- Full & final settlements of employees.
- Arranging for small events, parties, picnics, birthday celebrations.
- Take care of cleanliness issues in office
- Co-ordinate with office boy and security for day-to-day activities
- Maintain discipline and decorum in the office
- Single Point of Contact for all administrative requirements
- Up keeping the list of Equipment, software and furniture.
- Coordinating for payment of recurring monthly/annual expenses such as Rent, AMC etc.
- Manage & record Petty Cash for office use.
- Approvals of all expenses related to administration costs.
- Overall negotiations & order processing for material procurement related to in-house requirements (Stationery, Computers, Printers, Visiting Cards, etc.).
- Coordination with Accounts & Finance Dept for settlements of reimbursements, vendor invoices etc.
- Overall supervision on front desk activities including courier, material inward, outward.
- Identify new vendors as per requirements. Fulfill these requirements after taking budget approval.