- Should have more than 2 years of experience in Laravel framework.
- Backend Rest API development and project experience with Laravel framework.
- Admin panel development in Laravel framework.
- Strong programming skills in PHP with Object oriented programing skills.
- Good conception in Linux, Apache, and databases SQL and No-SQL.
- Must have experience in version control software such as GIT.
- Skilled in writing documented code.
- Good analytical and logical skills.
- Good communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Understand technical specifications by following the best practices.
- Write “clean”, well designed codes, using MVC and design patterns.
- Contribute to all phases of the development cycle.
- Develop and deploy new features to existing projects.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and an urge to come up with new ideas.
Good to have:
- Experience in developing Clean Architecture and TDD approach.
- Experience in building complex application.
- Payment gateway integration like stripe, paypal etc.
- Experience in continuous integration with Docker.
- Experience in Various AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloudfront , Load balancing etc.
- Experience in Oauth protocol.
- Various third party service integrations like Twillio , Salesforce, ZOHO etc.
- Knowledge of various security aspects of Development.
- You will be working with dynamic and dedicated team in various complex projects and
will get guidance from seniors regarding scalable architecture.